Breastfeeding Information Online
Preparation for breastfeeding during pregnancy increases the likelihood of a relaxed and comfortable start in life for your new family. If both parents know how to interpret the baby’s behavior it is easier to respond adequately. And by early recognition and response to breastfeeding problems you can prevent stress.
Breastfeeding, the base
This one, approximately two hour session, will provide insight into the process of giving breastfeeding.
Attending creates confidence and is a good preparation for the breastfeeding period.
The basics of breastfeeding are covered, with special attention to the role of the father.
And of course there is ample room for all your questions.
You get information this evening about the following subjects:
- Breastfeeding, how does it work
- Good latch on of the baby
- The role of the partner and the environment
- Different feeding positions
- How to recognize feeding signals
- Milk production – How do you make sure that the milk gets going and stays
- How often and how long do I breastfeed
- Feeding on demand or schedule
- How do you know that the baby is getting enough
- When do you need additional help
- Breastfeeding and work
All dates subject to change
Sunday 10:00 – 12:00
Cost: € 45,00
You can register from 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Reservations can be made via the contact form.